New research from SentinelOne has revealed that ransomware attacks are costing individual businesses an average of $833,716.53 per annum. The research surveyed security professionals at 500 organizations around the world with at least 1,000 employees.
Read now the full survey findings and the infographic. Other key findings include:
- Which countries suffer the most attacks
- How many man-hours different countries spend replacing encrypted data
- Success rates in defending against ransomware
- Who is most likely to pay out to a ransom
- Changing attitudes to the threat posed by ransomware and chances of defeating it